RSM Press Books
The Royal Society of Medicine Press produces a range of publications for healthcare professionals and academics in medicine from medical history to symposia proceedings and short guides on clinical topics.
The symposia proceedings include contributions from international experts in their field and cover subjects such as preventive cardiology, diabetes, oncology, and medical education.
Our medical history titles include biographies, a compilation of landmark papers from the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine and general texts exploring developments in medicine over the years.
RSM Press are pleased to offer a collection of carefully selected, high quality publications suitable for education, research purposes, and the general reader, many of which are particularly suitable for gift ideas.
Please select a title from the list below:
- Back Pain, Incapacity for Work and Social Security Benefits
- Beyond Thalidomide
- Diabetes, Insulin and the Life of RD Lawrence
- Doctoring History
- Dr Stretton, I Presume
- End of Medicine and the Last Doctor
- Ethical Challenges of Ageing
- Future of Prevention in Cardiovascular Disease
- George Guthrie
- Good News From Switzerland: A History of Retinal Reattachment Surgery
- Harley Street
- History of the London Clinic
- History of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Models of Sickness and Disability
- My Path to Pathology
- New Challenges for Healthcare Policy and Finance in Transition Economies
- Scalpel and The Kukri
- Shakespeare's Physic
- Standards for the Management of Open Fractures of the Lower Limb
- Straying from the Path
- The Fine Art of Surgery